| Please tell me you know what she is! |
We played crazy games, like 14 x 40 foot Twister
Ate awesome food
| V from V for Vendetta (I knew without asking) and The Mad Hatter's hottie little sister |
| Haha! I wonder how long my wings were on upside-down?! |
| The Mayor from Halloweentown (third from the left) won and I cheered. That guy is one of the shyest men I've ever met, and I was thrilled about his costuming success! |
And generally just laughed ourselves silly:
| Red Riding Hood and the Unibomber. I think this photo is hilarious! |
And at the end of the night, Batman and Snow White worked side-by-side with the rest of the ward to clear away the party decorations and set out all of the 550 chairs needed for church the next day.
| The whole thing took ten minutes. It was awesome! |
1 comment:
Good costumes; I'm impressed. And once again, your friend Cynthia looks like a hoot :)
Post a Comment