I laugh every time he sings ♪ Hot Pocket! ♫
Every. Single. Time.
(I don't relate to them causing intestinal issues, though. I have a high tolerance for junk food :-P)
Thanks to this routine, I have the tendency to need to sing that jingle whenever I walk past the store Hot Topic at a mall 'cause, you know, "topic" has all the same sounds as "pocket", only mixed up!
I'm working on a "hot backup" feature at work (it's a software thing) and... you guessed it: I sing that to the jingle, too! Fortunately, I am able to restrain myself from actually vocalizing the music at work. I just sing it in my head.
♪ Hot backup! ♫
Apparently, any time I am faced with a grouping of words where the first is "hot" and the second has two syllables, I'm going to sing this song in my head. It's a curse I think I can live with. Can you?
.
.
.
♪ Hot Pocket! ♫
Okay, now I'm done :-D
Happy Friday!

1 comment:
You're right, I'm totally going to think of this next time I pass a Hot Topic.
Hot Pocket!
Post a Comment