See this photo?
That's my lunch... uneaten.
I peeled off the plastic cover for my t.v. dinner (lunch) and the tray slid off my desk and landed face-down in the garbage. Waaaaaaaah! I really didn't want to eat out today!
Now I'm eating homemade fudge someone brought and trying to decide if I'm going to go get actual food or frozen yogurt. It's a tough choice.
The saddest part is that I have a meeting in 15 minutes that will delay my availability to grab lunch for at least another 45 minutes to an hour.
My life is hard (you know I'm kidding, right?) ;-P
At least this one didn't burn me before I dropped it in the trash!
Happy Friday!!
**Update: Kristen noticed that this accident happened two years TO THE DAY after the hand-burning incident. I checked last year and the post didn't say anything about a t.v. dinner fiasco... but next year I think I'll skip it on October 19th, just in case :-P
**Update: Kristen noticed that this accident happened two years TO THE DAY after the hand-burning incident. I checked last year and the post didn't say anything about a t.v. dinner fiasco... but next year I think I'll skip it on October 19th, just in case :-P

4 comments:
Am I the only one who finds it odd these events happened exactly two years apart? (or at least blogged about)
I think you should avoid eating lean cuisines on October 19 from now on...
Kristen, I didn't even notice! I think you're right and there must be something unlucky about the day :P
I'm sorry. Those are my least favorite types of decisions. What did you end up doing?
I skipped the fro-yo, but got Panda Express with spring rolls. I love fried food!!
Post a Comment