Wednesday, October 10

The Cave Troll's birthday

Thought I'd post a funny video today, since I know a bunch of my friends are having a tough week. I spotted this one and appreciated the giggle (and then I watched a bunch of related videos -- they're silly!)


(Is anyone else as excited about the first Hobbit movie as I am? I finished the book and can't wait to see it on the big screen!)

Now, run to Smith's and buy a slice of cake (if you don't like cake, go to McDonald's and get an ice cream cone. Oooh! Or a corn dog from Dairy Queen! Or find a terrific, healthy peach ... I'm digressing). Tonight, I'm going to relax by watching Snow White and the Huntsman (didn't see it in theaters and it's finally available on Netflix) and possibly also a few episodes of Gilmore Girls. Hope you have something lovely planned, too.

4 comments:

S.R. Braddy said...

Oh, man, I saw Snow White at the dollar theater last week. You're in for a... well, you're in for something.

Miss Megan said...

Yeah, I've heard not to expect much, which is why I waited for Netflix... we'll see.

miss kristen said...

A lot of hype. I was sort of disappointed. I'm interested to know what you think!
Little Red shoot with the fabulously talented Kate Johnson and then Mr. Wonderful and I are going to 'Thriller'. I've never been so I'm excited.

Miss Megan said...

Fun plans, Kristen! I've been to Thriller twice and thought it was amazing -- let me know what you think (I hope they do the Frankenstein pas de deux for you -- that's my favorite).