It's that time again! That time in Utah where it gets far too chilly far too quickly. I must admit, I look forward to this time because I get to trot out my winter wardrobe! Steph helped me unpack and organize my sweaters and winter scarves on Tuesday, and we were both amazed at how many I have. Cardigans, pullover sweaters, sweatshirts -- I put a whole bunch in the D.I. pile, and I still have enough where I could have a different one for more than a month before I start duplicating. Guess that makes me a sweater junkie!
.jpg)

6 comments:
Nice socks! I am proud to say that I am wearing Halloween socks today. Yep, to church. Under my boots. ;)
Sweet socks!
Oh, and I think I know one of the girls in your picture at the top. Bottom left. I can't remember her name though. I met her in college if she's who I'm thinking of.
Okay, how incredibly adorable are you! I love that picture of you with the stripped scarf.
Also, I love the new picture on top.
Thanks everybody!
The first photo is a rehearsal of Little Women at Midvale. As you can see, we all wore sweaters and scarves during rehearsal. The girl on the far left is named Elisha J. Not sure where she went to school, but she is 26 or 27... I have her email if you want it, Erica!
Oh, and the striped scarf is of course a "Gryffindor" scarf. My mom made it for me and I love it!!!
Huh, Elisha doesn't sound familiar. That was the bottom left girl, kneeling down, right? Maybe it wasn't who I was thinking of.
Post a Comment