Eight T.V. shows I love to watch:
1- Pushing Daisies
2- The Big Bang Theory
3- Dancing with the Stars
4- Lost
5- Heroes
6- The Office
7- Grey's Anatomy
8- Star Trek: Deep Space 9
Eight Favorite Places to Eat:
1- Cafe Rio
2- Romano's Macaroni Grill
3- Cold Stone Creamery
4- Kneaders Bakery
5- The Cheesecake Factory
6- Wendys
7- Subway
8- The Melting Pot
Eight Things that happened yesterday:
1- My alarm clock didn't go off
2- Cloris Leachman wasn't voted off DWTS
3- I finished a bag of peanut butter M&Ms
4- I threw away an old tube of mascara
5- I cooked pork loin and made a tomato, basil, and mozarella salad
6- My doc team members and I found out we spend too much time together
7- I went all the way to South Town mall to return something I bought, tried on everything else in the store, found something I love... then realized it was the item I had meant to return. So, I took it back home. I'll never get that hour back!
8- The people in the condo below me talked until past midnight
Eight Things I look forward to:
1- Buying my own washer and dryer
2- A good night's sleep
3- My next trip to Disneyland
4- A great conversation with a friend
5- Hugging my nephew
6- To Wong Foo night
7- Jekyll and Hyde tomorrow night
8- January 16th
Eight Things I love about Fall:
1- My birthday
2- Crunching leaves
3- Unpacking my scarves and sweaters
4- Wearing the vintage leather jacket my mother wore in college
5- General Conference
6- Pie Night
7- New episodes of most of my favorite television shows
8- Halloween costumes and candy
Eight Things on my wish list:
1- Travel to Italy and England and somewhere tropical
2- A raise
3- New comfy brown shoes
4- Lessons in cherry pie-making
5- A food processor
6- A calling that gets me involved with my new ward
7- Time to read where I don't have to worry about anything else
8- A family of my own
Eight people I tag:
Rachael, Stephanie M, Candice, Jenna, Wendi, Emily J, Emily H, and Sarah R
4 comments:
It's always such fun getting to know you better!
Stephanie? Which Stephanie?
Thanks for the tag! I love your list. Now I'll be thinking about what to put on mine all day. 8 TV shows? Hmmmm . . .
Oh no! I forgot to post on my friends blogs so they'd know I tagged them!
Yes, Stephanie M, I tagged YOU! I love your answers! Hope you too get to Disneyland soon! I tried to comment just now, but for some reason the comment form won't display for me. Wouldn't show up on Wendi's blog either. Sigh...
I absolutetly adored your answers. I find it so entertaining and intriguing. Oh what fun! Hope you are doing well. Ya know, we really just don't see each other that often any more. So shame on us both?! Take care :)
Post a Comment